Saturday, August 7, 2010

Summat Inspiring

I sat here, thinking it was time to write summat inspiring*.  I Googled it:




I sifted through the quotes and the cartoons and the jokes.

Now I'm depressed.

They were either sickly sweet and made me gag, or were negative and whiny.  The few that weren't were kind of stretching it. I briefly considered posting them and making fun of them, but quickly realized I would prefer not to join in the fun-poking.

So... I watched my new favorite movie again:




I'll try for inspiration again tomorrow. For now I will watch Dr. Horrible attempt to join the Evil League of Evil.


*Hagrid says "summat" instead of "something" and I tend to follow the WWHS (What Would Hagrid Say?) idealogy.  Read an article regarding Hagrid's accent here.



No comments:

Post a Comment