Friday, March 2, 2012

[Friday Free Day] Stacks

I just loves me some stacks of books. It's one of the surest signs that I am, indeed, an English teacher at heart. I got to work at the butt-crack of dawn this morning, and was greeted with these lovely stacks.

Clockwise...

The books I'm using as mentor texts at my presentation tomorrow morning.


 A partial class set of Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card for my 7th and 8th grade schmoopies. 



 A mis-matched class set of Maniac Magee by Jerry Spinelli for my 6th grade turkey-butts.

  

The book I grabbed from the library as I checked out the class sets, thinking I might read it and use it as a mentor texts for some of my more romantic turtle-heads.
 
 

Welcome to my Friday!  Share your stacks of books with me on my Wear the Cape Facebook page!  Maybe I'll pick a winner and send out a prize or something!  

No comments:

Post a Comment