Friday, June 4, 2010

Is It Wrong?

Is it wrong to have all of these thoughts in one day?

"These kids are the cutest things."
"These kids need to learn how to shut their mouths."
"I love teaching.  It's my calling." 
"I hate my job."
"I never want to teach another day in my life."
"Wow, this day is going quickly!"
"OMG, when will this day be over?"
"I'm going to eat healthily today."
"Yummm... pizza and cookies for lunch."
"These people are so great."
"Everyone needs to leave me the heck alone."
"I need to go for a run after school."
"Oh look... steak and wine on sale at Von's.  Just add ice cream and we've got dinner!"

Welcome to the last 10 days of the school year.  Mania at its finest.  Any cape-wearers out there have special tricks they use to drag their rears to the last day of school?

No comments:

Post a Comment