Friday, December 31, 2010

New Things For a New Year!

It's a brand new year (Tomorrow it is.  Right now it's isn't.  Right now it isn't either. Or right now.)  and in the grand tradition of New Years around the world, it is time to make large, sweeping, unreachable goals for the coming year.  We here at Wear the Cape are dedicated to continuous quality improvement.  With that in mind, let me give you a preview of the changes to come....

Wait for it....


Wait for it....


Okay, there's just one.  I think I might, maybe, start adding topic information into the title of my blog entries.  Yes.  I know.  I'm wild.

I've blogged before about the wonderful caped cousin that I often copy shamelessly.  Well, I'm fixin' to do it again.  I like how she gives the reader a little "Topic Teaser" on her blog entries.  Since I have an aversion to being overt in my titlage (an oversion?), I think this may be of benefit to my myriad readers.

Don't like change?   Afraid of the unexpected?  Here's a preview:

Instead of New Things For a New Year, the title today might have read [Random] New Things For a New Year.  See how that works?

In addition to this MASSIVE change, you will see entries and information on your favorite topics and more.  Including, but not limited to:


Oh yeah.  FYI, PS and BTW--We did reach our goal of increasing the Wear the Cape Follower-ship from 15 to 16 during our last Follower Drive.  We will reach new heights in 2011!

So stay tuned my caped friends!  2011 is going to be... a whole 'nother year!

*Bwahahahahah--Look!



1 comment:

  1. You made me cackle out loud Barb! So nice that someone noticed my little "teasers'. :) Happy cape wearing in 2011 my cool cousin!

    ReplyDelete