Anyhoo (yes, I will tell you about Nana and the "anyhoo"), I have a list running of deep-change-the-world questions I could talk to y'all about. I will list them. Then, perhaps, I will attempt to answer. But not both in one day. That would be too much!
- Do Site Lead duties this year include more than bus issues and paper towel emergencies?
- If you arrive at one of your sites to find a firetruck and a paramedic, are you allowed to be short-tempered with your office staff for not telling you why?
- How does this caped teacher plan for the teaching of two little boys who are home-bound due to illness? How does this same teacher not scoop up said boys and hug them and squeeze them?
- How does this caped teacher like her new haircut? What does it feel like to be "the principal lady with the purple hair?"
- Why did I think my dog was trying to shake me awake from a nap today, when she was nowhere near me?
- How cool is it that J. taught G. to how to sit in his chair?
- How did one such as I learn to love polyester pants?
Those are the questions we all ponder, are they not? Share thoughts if y'unta. I still plan to answer at least some of them. You may suggest which ones.