Saturday, March 22, 2014

[SOLSC] My New Favorite Things Friday #3

I am taking part in the Slice of Life Story Challenge with Two Writing Teachers. For this challenge I will be attempting to write a "Slice of Life" post each day in the month of March and each Tuesday after that.

My New Favorites Things are coming fast and furious these days...



New Favorite Quote: 
"The bon-bon is squishy."

The Bon-Bon (A.K.A The Turbo Marshmallow, AKA the new FIAT)

After being rear-ended, pushed into the car in front of me, and bouncing out of the whole deal with only a spilled coffee and a tiny paint scratch, I am happy to report the turbo bon-bon is, indeed, squishy.



My New Favorite Perseveration:

Color-coded planning calendars. I feel like my next six months are more clear and manageable.



My New Favorite Dessert Store:

Azucar in Ocean Beach, CA has Cuban-style desserts that are Uh. May. Zing. 



My New Favorite Dinner Date:
My Dad is visiting. Dinners and chats each evening are a treat.










3 comments:

  1. That color-coded calendar--I want to know more about that. Maybe I could use a little color-coding. I'm glad you're okay. I'm glad you have time to spend with your chat. Thanks for reminding me--I had a missing my dad moment today that I need to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color coded planners! xo

    ReplyDelete